(P.S. I love that in this clip, Abby is playing with drums and Brooks has raided the recycling and is bringing an old milk carton out...) Christmas was a hoot this year. Abby was the most excited I've ever seen her. I took her to Target today and she started making a mental list for next year. We were looking around for a new Mobigo game for her V-Tech System (she had birthday money) and she started listing all of the things that we need for next year- blue ornaments, a pre-lit tree, Santa Claus Ziploc bags, a Toy Story Three Lego set, and some pink forks. Excellent list, Abby. All things needed for next year.
I like the holiday break because it gives me the opportunity to: a. update this blog, b. watch The Hangover Two with Ray, c. avoid schoolwork for even longer than usual and d. take a break. Today was one of those days where the kids drove us bananas. It was like they rotated whining. No one could whine at the same time, it had to be a continual string of whine. So, kicking back to type this out and to watch a movie that is ridiculous is a great way to end the day. To end this post, I'm going to add a video and pictures of Christmas. Enjoy!
 |
| Christmas Cutie! |
 |
| All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night |
 |
| Reading with a CD |
 |
| Brooks LOVES the two steps at Uncle Bill and Aunt Kristin's house |
 |
| Electronics and Uncle Bill are a winning match. |
 |
| Auntie Kristin's butterfly costume from when she was a kid |
 |
| I love this coffee table. |
 |
| I can fold myself in half. |
 |
| Grandpa Henry loves Duncan |
(For some reason I can't upload more than one video to this, so I will work on more later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment