Well, break has flown by rapidly! I hate that these weeks are so short, and the work weeks are so long. I feel like we did a lot of nothing, and yet we were busy. What did we do with ourselves all week? Luckily, I keep detailed photo records (Ray says I am a tourist in my own home), and I know what we were doing all week. Hooray! It was overall, a great week. The kids had fun, everyone got some time to themselves, and Ray and I escaped for a meal (as in a date). Tomorrow, is our cookie party to celebrate New Years (at noon)! Hooray! Abby hasn't quite figured out what New Year's is. We will work on this.
Here are some things we did:
 |
| Brooks played with the vacuum cleaner- his best friend. |
 |
| Daddy and Abby played Barbie Dentist |
 |
| We measured our Toy Story Friends |
 |
| and Abby.... |
 |
| Ray climbed on a ladder (yes, we need to clean the windows) |
 |
| Aunt Heather smothered Brooks with Buckley Bear |
 |
| The girls played with the Castle. |
 |
| Brooks found Abby's worm. |
 |
| And showed off his teeth and new shirt. |
 |
| Brooks and Duncan hung out. |
 |
| Abby dressed herself. |
 |
| And got a ponytail |
 |
| Sassy |
 |
| Someone trashed the playroom. |
 |
| Glitter shoes are a must! |
 |
| We upcycled old crayons. |
 |
| And made new crayons to use. |
 |
| Brooks 'learned' to use a spoon. |
Overall, it was a good break. One weekend to go, and then it's back to the grind. I'm hoping for some snow....
No comments:
Post a Comment